Calling all ex-students, ex-parents, and anybody else who might know him by association…
The Ghost of a Teacher offers tutoring and mentoring services for students in need, tailored to suit requirements. Reasonable rates, negotiable times & locations, excellent credentials. Enthusiasm and positivity come at no extra charge and are totally guaranteed. Results, however, are more of a mutual responsibility…
- All GCSE subjects are offered as a long term mentoring overview for KS4
- Specialist focus would target Maths, English, History and RS
- Essay writing skills
- Exam revision techniques
- Post-16 essay structuring and proof-reading
- UCAS personal statements reviewed and edited
- University essays & dissertations proof-read and editorial advice given
- Personal references supplied
- I am also happy to review fiction. Indeed this would give me great pleasure. [I have an MA in Creative Writing from the University of Sussex]
The Ghost has 28 years teaching experience in a variety of state, private and PRU institutions. He has also academically supported three children through GCSEs and the International Baccalaureate, and one through an Oxford University History degree. His wife is a former primary teacher with a first class education degree. He is uniquely qualified to tutor; he believes all students have the potential, and should have the opportunity, to succeed at the highest level. In the unlikely scenario of him being unable to help, he will always endeavour to put you in touch with someone who can.
Use the contact page to get in touch.